Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pitti is Back!

If you were reading my blog last summer, then you already know about Pitti and the amazing inspiration it can provide. A lot of fashion bloggers are street photographers who wait outside shows like Pitti to catch models, designers, and fashionable everyday people wearing the best of the best. Pitti is THE show in menswear and it began this week. And with it, the photographs have already started circulating. I've compiled a few of my favorites so far and will give you links to numerous sources at the end of this post, in case you want to check out their other pics yourself. I hope through this that you see individuality and creativity with clothes. You'll also notice flashes of trends discussed recently on this blog, such as ethnic prints!





I'll keep posting great shots I find to our Facebook page, so if you aren't following us yet, click the Like button at the top right of the page. If you'd like to check out more great shots from this week at Pitti, check out StreetFSN, A Continuous Lean, and The Style Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment